A Relentless Advocate for your V.A. Benefits
The process to obtain VA disability compensation and other benefits is often confusing and cumbersome. Veterans may struggle to understand and complete required forms. A hearing with a Board of Veterans Appeals Judge can feel overwhelming. Veterans may choose to simply give up when the process becomes too stressful and burdensome. We Can Help.
Dr. Ebert’s Personal Approach to Supporting Veterans
- Dr. Ebert is an Air Force Veteran with a deep appreciation for those who serve
- Personal, comprehensive interviews allow you to share your story and communicate your desired outcomes
- We work in partnership with the veterans we support through every step of the process
- Dr. Ebert welcomes veterans to call, email, or stop by to answer questions, get case updates, or to share a laugh
Trust Dr. Ebert’s Proven Experience
- Proven Track Record: Dr. Ebert has won 97% of his cases before the Board of Veterans Appeals
- Accredited Veterans Affairs Attorney
- Over 30 years’ experience winning Veterans’ Claims Cases
- Ebert has represented hundreds of veterans at all stages of the process from claims through appeals
- Dr. Ebert is experienced arguing before the Board of Veterans Appeals, Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims and the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals. He has also practiced before the United States Supreme Court.
How much does a veteran need to pay us?
- Consultations are provided at no charge
- There are no up-front fees for any of our services
- Dr. Ebert is only paid when a veteran receives compensation from the VA
Rely on Dr. Ebert’s Specialized Expertise in Health Law, Veterans Affairs & Clinical Psychology
- Dr. Ebert’s supplemental Master of Laws degree in health law gives him an in-depth understanding of your medical conditions.
- Dr. Ebert holds a Ph.D. in Clinical and Forensic Psychology. He is uniquely qualified to understand your mental health conditions including PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury, Depression, Anxiety, Schizophrenia and others.
- We coordinate with our unique panel of experts and your own medical providers to obtain Nexus letters that are often the key to winning a claim.
- Our team obtains and analyzes your military records and history to present a comprehensive case for your disability claims
Useful Links & Resources
Veterans Affairs Website: